Friday 7 October 2011

I don't have any photos to post, but I think I ought to update my blog :')

I've been doing fairly well with assignments so far. In German, I got an A on my last quiz (I'm a little nervous about getting my other quiz back because I don't think I did so well). I got a B on my in-class English essay and a B on my more formal essay, which was just given back to me today.

Now I have a week off (like a holiday, but not really because I have 20 pages of German grammar sheets to complete). I also have a philosophy test to study for, which speaking of, I want to drop. I just can't follow the discussions in that class and that creepy boy won't leave me alone. I don't want to sound mean, but he's actually the most pathetic human being I've ever come across. There are at least ten unrelated text messages from him, one after the other, that I haven't replied to. And when I have the misfortune of bumping into him, or if I'm not fast enough to bolt from the classroom before he sees me, he just apologizes over and over again for anything and everything he's done/said and how embarrassed he is for gushing out his feelings. But he does it again anyway and just embarrasses himself more.

When he started going on about how sorry he is and how I must think he's a "freak" (correct) he said, "Do you want me to get down on my knees?" and was actually going to proceed to get on his knees and carry on with how sorry he is. I'm not exaggerating or making this up. It's getting ridiculous. Another thing he did was bolt to the door before I could get there, like he was taking a bullet for me, and said, "I'll get that for you!" and opened the door for me. He'd probably put his jacket over a puddle for me too.

He constantly texts me even though I don't reply, asking if I want to get lunch with him or just hang out. He sends me 'good morning' texts and 'good night' texts, asks how I am and what I'm doing. He even texts me moments after he saw me in person, saying things like, "Lucky me! I got a surprise today!"

So did I, but it wasn't a lucky one.

Even when he sees me in person, he picks up on my poor body language and general annoyance (I know because he mentions things like, "I know I annoy you but..." or "I know you're probably going to say no, but...") yet he continues to contact me and find any excuse he can to see me. He's really starting to annoy me. Why can't he take a hint and go away?

I'm either dropping philosophy or ending my life if this carries on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh congratulation! :) Hmm this guy sounds weird o.O

    Hope you have a nice week anyhow!

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete