Monday 12 September 2011


Last night was the end of Frosh week, and to finish it off, they took us on a boat cruise. Initially, I probably wouldn't have gone on the cruise because I haven't been feeling well for the past few days - I think I'm getting a cold. But my mum paid extra for the ticket, so I kind of had to ;P 

I'm glad I did though, because it was quite a lot of fun. There weren't many people going, but I found my two lovely English friends, Sarah and Valentina, to go with (the girls in the picture). There was also Jess, one of the Australian girls, but unfortunately she isn't in the picture :(

On another note, judging by the pictures taken last night, I really need to re-dye my hair. I noticed a drastic difference between the top of my hair and the ends of my hair: the top is brunnette, the ends are red/ginger-ish. I don't think its noticeable to other people - one boy in res actually referred to me as a redhead and was surprised when I said the colour is fake, which I never even thought was that deep of a red to start with. The roots blend in quite naturally, but when I think about it, my fringe is an entirely different colour from the rest of my hair. I need to sort this out, but I'm too scared to dye it on my own again because of the bright-orange tragedy that happened last time, and getting it done at the hairdresser is expensive. I don't know what to do D:


1 comment:

  1. You ask one of your delightful new friends to help you, of course!

    ReplyDelete