Monday 9 January 2012





I only ever seem to find time for this blog when I'm in residence at university. I get far too distracted at home with a sister and two brothers :')  But as I'm now back at uni, I've taken some pictures of my favourite presents. I also wanted to include the panda slippers I got from my brother, but I couldn't get a decent picture :(

Also, to my German and Austrian followers, could any of you give me some German singer or band suggestions? The only German-speaking singer I have on my playlist is LaFee, but the rest are all English-speaking bands/singers. I'd like to hear more German singers, as I find that it helps with learning the language. If you have any suggestions, please let me know :) And please don't say Tokio Hotel, hahah.

I hope you all have a lovely day! x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments! :)

    Yes I can say you some German/Austrian bands and singers but I can't recommend all of them , because I don't really like German songs xD

    So here are some singers and bands:

    1. Yvonne Catterfeld (German singer)
    2. Ich + Ich (German band)
    3. Unheilig (German singer)
    4. Herbert Grönemeyer (a very good German singer, his textes are very touching, but he also has an accent)
    5. Juli (German band)
    6. Udo Jürgens (famous Austrian singer)
    7. Falco (a dead Austrian singer, but one of few, who was also successful internationally)
    8. Silbermond (German band)

    There are also many German rappers, but I think that's not really the kind of music, you are interested in, am I right? :D

    I hope I could help you a bit and even if you hadn't mentioned it, I wouldn't have listed Tokio Hotel xD I've never liked them!

    Have a nice week! :)
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can't believe I forgot you had a second brother.

    ReplyDelete